Jeanette Lazarofsky, MS, CMC, CLL
- Laugh A Lot, Friends
- Certified Laughter Leader
- Master of Science, Gerontology
- Certified Geriatric Care Manager
Laugh A Lot, Friends was founded by Jeanette Lazarofsky in 2009. Jeanette is dedicated to sharing the joys of laughter to the local senior, faith-based, and business communities. She is a health and human services professional with over 25 years experience as a consultant, administrator, and board director.
Laughter programs are designed to educate on the health benefits of laughter and provide an opportunity to experience the physical, mental, and social benefits of laughter. Laughter is a universal language, which in our groups acts as a powerful social and emotional glue.
Laughter Program General Goals:
- To increase awareness about attitudes towards laughter.
- To increase knowledge about the benefits of laughter.
- To provide an opportunity for individuals to laugh.
- To promote more laughter in everyday life.
- To provide respite from daily stress and worries.
- To teach how laughter can be an effective mood regulator.
- To encourage healthy choices.
- To encourage laughter, humor, and mirth as self-care strategies.
Programs and Workshops Available (30, 40, 60, 90, 120 minutes)
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Let’s Laugh Out Loud
- Lighten Up With Laughter
- The Gifts of Laughter
- A Hearty Laugh is Good For The Heart
- Love to Laugh
- Let’s Have a Laugh!
- Changing Your Life With Laughter
- Let Laughter Lift Your Spirit
- Lighten Up The Mood With Laughter
Contact Jeanette Lazarofsky at 713-874-0793 or email@example.com for availability and price quote based on size of event, time allocation, frequency, etc. No event too small or large.
Jeanette is an affiliated member of the following Associations:
- Houston Gerontological Society-Board Member, 2010
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor
- World Laughter Tour
- Elder Service Providers Network
- Coalition of Geriatric Services